Corporate Finance & Advisory
- Topline Securities is licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan as a Consultant to Issue and Underwriter
- Topline Corporate Finance (CF) team is a trusted advisor and arranger for leading local and international investors seeking investment opportunities in Pakistan and has emerged amongst the most active CF teams in the country.
- Head of CF has an extensive experience of over 21 years, both locally & internationally. Over the course of his career, he has under taken transactions worth of around US$6.5 Billion. Head of CF has dealt extensively with SECP, Competition Commission of Pakistan, Pakistan Stock Exchange, and as well as industry regulators.
- Topline’s Investment Banking Team has completed transactions worth Rs 75bn/ USD 600mn in last five years.
- Topline CF has extensive experience of raising working capital (both debt & equity) as well as advisory transactions including Privatizations.
- Topline CF team members have worked on a large number of local & international corporate finance & advisory assignments.
- Topline CF has teamed up with top tier global investment banks including Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, UBS and Nomura. Other leading international advisors that Topline has teamed up with include, Auerbach Grayson, EFG-Hermes, Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), CIMB Investment Bank Berhad, Price Water House Coopers Pakistan (PWC) and KPMG.
- Vast foreign clientele provides Topline Securities with an unmatched distribution capacity and access to leading international investors for corporate finance clients.
- Topline was also the Advisor to Noor Financials' divestiture of a minority stake in Meezan Bank, worth approx. US$ 100 million. This 2019 largest deal of Pakistan was placed to foreign investors and won the Best Secondary Public Offering Award of 2019 by The Asset.
- Topline Securities also advised on several right issues. In 2021, Topline advised Service Fabrics Limited for right issue of PKR 2.3bn and Waves Singer Pakistan Limited for right issue of PKR 1.4bn. Further, Topline commanded a 65% market share in rights shares by Value in the 2019, during which period Topline provided advisory on the rights issues of Hascol Petroleum Limited (PKR 8 bn), Maple Leaf Cement Company Limited (PKR 6 bn) and Unity Foods Limited (PKR 3.75 bn). Furthermore before 2019, we have advised on several large right issues, including Hascol Petroleum Limited (PKR 3.9bn), Merit Packaging Limited (PKR 403mn), Pak Elektron Limited (4.0bn), Shifa International Hospitals Limited (PKR 1.1bn), Din Textile Mills Limited (PKR 1.0bn) Crescent Star Insurance Limited (PKR 250mn) and Drekker Kingsway Limited (PKR 77mn)